Tuesday, October 28, 2014

my most vivid childhood memories

when i was in the second grade i remember i told some girl who we played with on the playground that I needed to talk to my friend eliana (i believe we had a falling out we needed to go over or something, i was really dramatic and i really dont remember the circumstances) and that the two of us wouldnt be able to play that day. She got really upset about it and told the teachers that i had "made a schedule of when she could play with her friends". I got pulled out of prayer (which means you REALLY messed up, they never pull you out of prayer) and they sat me down on these couches in an L shape, and i sat on the inner part of one. Two teachers sat on either side, and they asked me if I knew what I had done to get there, and I said no because 1. i didnt realize that specific thing was wrong, especially since i didnt do it and 2. i did a lot of things wrong as a kid, so i wouldnt have been sure which they had been ready to yell at me about. They started yelling at me back and forth and all I remember was just crying and they yelled at me for crying (which is kind of counterproductive).

No comments:

Post a Comment